©1996

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

An intense two weeks ! Weekdays at the hospital learning and refering to Australia. Weekdays at the hospital learning and referring to Australia. I have a basic grasp of their ward system but due to language can only contribute partially to the process.
Learning at a rapid rate with full support and some marginal gain in my Norwegian language ability. The second half of the fortnight saw me work with Elise my other contact nurse, who is equally as supportive.
A couple of meetings with lecturers as mid-prac assessment approaches and still things to do!

On the relaxation side RWC 2007 marches on and the quarter finals were decided this weekend. Christine Martin from SCU (International Office) passed through Stavanger and managed to check in on me after completing necessary University business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi paxman, here in Bungulung country its 30 degrees today. I'm putting together my one hour radio show Go Earthcare ( www.bayfm.org for live streaming 24/7 ). The show is about snakes!! I've interviewed an ambo , a vet, a man passionate about snakes and several vox pop stories of encounters with snakes.
You look very spiffy in your nurses whites. Hope it all goes well.
love rosearth

Blog Archive