©1996

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Uke To

The first week over and I have submitted my Turnus(Roster) to my clinical Supervisor and Contact Nurse; and now in Week 2 I am being encouraged and supported by the staff to learn more.I am seeing and experiencing new things every day. It is an intense process enjoyable but also demanding both intellectually and emotionally. I have to revaluate what will be possible as some of the targets suprisingly, have already been reached. I am already communicating, albeit with a limited set of words and phrases(not always correct) with patients(pasienter). Kan du spiser litt frokost? (Can you eat a litlle breakfast?)
Well you get the idea!.
I am touched and encouraged by the
willingness to trust shown by patients towards me (as a student) and respect for nurses in general.

I know I will not always have happy and delightful experiences in Nursing but somehow I think I am exactly where I am supposed to be!

No comments:

Blog Archive